Here you will find the general guidelines and rules for editing this wiki.
Wiki rules Edit
- Please refrain from posting bigotry, racism, sexism or anything like that. Honestly, if you need this explained to you, you're probably too immature for this game anyways.
- Stay on topic. If you feel the need to rant or discuss unrelated things, go to the DIG OOC thread.
- Obviously, no links to illegal material of any kind. Should not be a problem, but just to be sure.
- Just like the forum this game originated on, keep everything family-friendly and PG-rated.
Editing guidelines Edit
- Try to follow the existing format or layout: this makes the wiki consistent and easy to use. If you aren't sure what that entails, go to a similar page and check out what that one looks like.
- It is appreciated if you add a little description of your edit before submitting it. Even something short like 'fixed typo' helps to see what you changed at a glance.
- If you are not logged in, any edits you do will be made under 'a wikia contributor'. You can leave your name or initials in the description of your edit. If you don't, nobody will know it was you who uploaded that beautiful expedition summary, so you miss out on some great bragging rights!
- Adding a new page for already existing lists (like Armory items or character descriptions) is always good, but when creating entirely new categories or changing lay-out or structure of a page, it's probably best to first propose it on the Community Discussion page. This is to avoid needing excessive reorganization later on.
- Adding links to your page (as well as others) to the relevant pages is encouraged, since this makes navigating the wiki easier.
- It's a good idea to read the wikitext help page . It contains useful info about using the visual and source editors.
- If you have any questions, use the talk page of the relevant page or message Radio Controlled (or leave a message on my talk page).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.