On this page we'll keep track of our warehouse and its facilities, as well as the communal pool of stuff we own.
Team Fund Edit
Warehouse storage Edit
Bore Storage Edit
- 19 corpses
- 4 ethral rifles (pierce 2, 10 shots)
- 2 knives of various kinds (Cut/Pierce 2)
- 1 revolver (identical stats to Lucky Shot revolve but only 6 shots)
- 1 dynamo lanterns
- doctor's bag
- 2 slave traps
- 4 worm blood
- 10 bomb collars
- 5 ethral rifles (pierce 2, 10 shots)
- 2 dynamo lanterns
- 5 worm blood (2 taken by Kara)
- 20 Structural Junk (from giant world)
- 771 fathoms
- 50lbs bomb (explosive 6, remotely detonated)
- bomb collar bomb
The warehouse we own, formerly owned by the gangsters that tried to enslave us. Still a little run down after the Chruch got done with it, but nothing that can't be fixed. The damage requires 20 structural junk to fix.
The warehouse has oil lamps connected to the town's supply but they're all off at the moment. Pretty dark in here but with doors open you can see enough.
There is a manager's room, a rather small room with open holes in the wall for windows. It's on the ground floor, not up in the rafters.
Concerning security, it's as secure as any metal building with a padlock. Someone with the desire to break in who happened to have a pair of bolt cutters could do so. But it doesn't look like a particularly good target for robbery so sticking a bunch of security on it might just draw more attention. Up to you and what you intend to do with it and store there.
Currently holds the following:
- a forklift
- some crates
- scrap metal
- general warehouse gubbins
- One Small Smelter
- One Gold Bush